Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scared

Hcg level today - 46872.3


Matt and I went in for our first ultrasound today. 7 weeks, 1 day.


And you know what the doctor saw? Nothing. Not a gestational sac, not a yolk sac. Nothing. There should have been a heartbeat already.


I keep wanting to hope the doctor's U/S machine is old, the doctor isn't very good at his job, he didn't make me have a full bladder, etc etc etc. I just know this can't be right. I feel so sick all the time, I can feel this baby, so where is it?


I don't know what's next. . .

2 comments:

  1. oooh its so full on isn't it, have you got another scan booked? Was it the probe scan? there's no full bladder for that (I don't know if you've had other pregnancies before, so might be telling you nothing new), just the abdo scan.

    Fingers crossed for a good outcome for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Rach... thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete