Friday, February 25, 2011

False Hopes?

I am positive I am pregnant. I know, with all of my scientific research that you usually cannot tell you are pregnant until about a week after conception (implantation), but here was the timeline last time. . .conception Oct 2, positive test Oct 13, felt sick for about a week already on the 13th, so symptoms since about the 5th-7th. . . I feel the exact same way now. I went to the gym and did a 500 meter row, then 4 rounds of 50 squats and 15 clean and jerks (45#). And I felt like I could barely make it through. The same way I felt in October. I have felt exhausted since Wednesday.

I told Kira I'd bet my house I'm pregnant. While it might be psychosomatic, me expecting to be pregnant, hoping to be pregnant, goddamn am I tired. Can't wait until we have a positive test to confirm that things are good, but also that I'm not crazy. Or dying.

1 comment: